- mlewis4Asked on March 14, 2018 at 02:04 PM
How do we setup a password for users without jotform accounts to view submissions? I've attached a screenshot of the box that appears when another users tries to view submissions via a link.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 02:26 PM
You can set the password when you turn on the option to make the submissions page public.
1. Go to the form submissions page. https://www.jotform.com/submissions/70626061388155
2. Click the gear button and check Make This Page Public
3. A password prompt will appear. Set a password and copy the share link.
Complete Guide: How to Share Form's Submissions Page