- kevinschultz1Asked on March 14, 2018 at 04:03 PM
Hi, I am getting the above error when using my payment form. I am using Stripe. Stripe is connected successfully and I completed the wizard. No events are showing up in my Stripe account and I am sure the card I'm using is valid, so I think the problem is with Jotform, but I don't know how to troubleshoot because no further information is given. How can I investigate the problem?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Are you using the same credit card that is used for your account?
Please try using a different card.
- kevinschultz1Answered on March 14, 2018 at 05:30 PM
No, the card I am using is not used for either my JotForm or my Stripe account. I just tried with an entirely different card anyway, and got the same result!
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 06:44 PM
Just to confirm, you are talking about form #80725773402153 TMCF Invoice Payment - Stripe right?
How are you testing this? Is the issue on the direct link form or on the embedded form on your website?
Can you try embedding your form with the iFrame code:
- kevinschultz1Answered on March 16, 2018 at 05:17 PM
I decided to go about this a different way - no longer need assistance. Thank you though!