- NatalieCorleyAsked on March 14, 2018 at 05:45 PM
All of my buttons that are on "centered" on settings are not centered on the form.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 08:32 PM
Please try to increase the width of the buttons inside the widget. Here's how:
1. For the 1st Button Radios widget, please change the width to "650". You can do this in the Widget Settings. Here's a screenshot:
2. For the 2nd Button Radios widget, please change the width of the buttons to "330".
3. Please do not forget to click the "Update Widget" button after making some changes.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- NatalieCorleyAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 12:56 PM
That does not solve the issue. It is still uncentered.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 02:12 PM
Please give me more time to work on this issue. I will contact you once I have a solution. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 05:47 AM
Sorry for the delay. I checked your form and I can see that you are using the Image Choices tool right now. Honestly, your form looks much better with this tool.
If you still want to use the Buttons Radio widget, please let us know so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding.