- Cameron KarglAsked on March 14, 2018 at 06:44 PM
How does one stop in the middle of a survey question application, save it and come back to question they left off on
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 08:57 PM
If you have long forms and you want to stop for a while, you can save the forms and continue later. To do that, please follow the guide below:
Please try it and if you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you.
- Cameron KarglAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 09:43 PMI only want to show one question at a time not three questions.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 03:41 AM
If I understood your concern correctly, you would like to use the save and continue later feature on JotForm Cards layout which will display only one question per page.
In order to enable this functionality please follow these steps given below:
1) Go to "Form Settings"
2) Find the Section "Continue Forms Later".
3) Enable the feature. Choose "Save & Continue Later" as an option.
Now you and the form user can use the Save and Continue Later.
-> The user will see two buttons, " See All" and " Save & Continue" buttons on the form. The user needs to click to " Save & Continue" button in order to save current progress for the first time.
->The user is able to both get sharable link or send the URL to any email addresses.
->This is the example email that the user will receive after clicking "Send the link as email" button
I hope this guide will help you.