- AustiBooksAsked on March 14, 2018 at 07:13 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 14, 2018 at 09:36 PM
It is possible to pass data from one form to another. Please refer to this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/351-How-to-Automatically-Pass-Form-Data-to-Another-Form.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 04:33 AM
The form's direct link that you are using is incorrect. It should be (https://www.jotform.com/form/80698029434868).
Here's a guide on how to find the direct link: Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL.
I checked the prepopulate URL that you are using and I can see that you just copied it from the user guide.
May we know what fields are you planning to pass from the 1st form to the 2nd form?
- AustiBooksAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 08:10 PM
I am trying to copy the fields: Organisation type, If a Trust - who is the Trustee of the Trust, ABN, Registered Business name - Legal Trading name, Trading name, Director/Owner/Partner and Email
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 10:14 PM
Please put the link below into the Thank You Page Redirect of the 1st form (New Client Information Form):
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.