- BMWrally2018Asked on March 14, 2018 at 09:30 PM
How do I import a form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 02:47 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to import your word document to JotForm.
However, that this can be achieved if you'll save it as an HTML file, here are the steps on how to do this:
1. Save or convert the word document as an HTML file. Here's a guide about it: http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-a-Word-Document-to-HTML
2. Host it on a web server as a web page.
3. Then copy the web link then import it by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/28-How-to-Clone-an-Embedded-Form-from-a-Webpage
Please do note that cloning/importing the form in your web page may or may not able to copy the form as it is, like the designs, function and other complex features of it, this is because the structure of it may not be the same structure that we have.
You can also use our Form Builder to create a new form from scratch. The following guides can help you to create a form: