- lbaudetAsked on March 15, 2018 at 04:50 AM
I have a problem with my forms. The different titles of my form do not translate when I select the language. However, the content of each page is translated correctly. Can you help me please ?
- lbaudetAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 06:48 AM
I've tried with other forms, and other accounts, and it's the same problem... Do you know why ?
- lbaudetAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 10:24 AM
Could you help me please ? It's very important.
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 15, 2018 at 11:05 AM
Apologies for any inconveniences caused. i have checked and I was able to replicate the issue. I have escalated the issue to our level2 support for further analysis and resolution. We will update you on this thread once the issue is resolved.
- lbaudetAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 02:52 AM
Any news ? Thank's in advance!
- lbaudetAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 05:43 AM
Now the titles are translated, but the title in French remains to show next to the translation
- lbaudetAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 07:13 AM
But if the field is required, it works. Do you know why ?
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 08:46 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The problem should be fixed now. Please check it and let me know if you need anything further.
- lbaudetAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 09:23 AM
Thank you for your answer. Yes the issue is fixed. What was the root cause of the problem ?
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Thank you for confirming translation is ok on your side. The issue may have been caused by a bug in the systemWhich was affecting form translations.
Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused.