- nrgfitnessAsked on October 24, 2012 at 08:27 AM
The text is going over the box itself, so on the webpage you have to scroll across to see all the text. Beforehand you could see it all without having to scroll across. Ive tried fixing it in jotform but it just does the same thing or moves the text around with big gaps between sentences.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 08:43 AM
You have to manually adjust the Free Text HTML Field width.
1. Click on the Edit Button on the field
2. Click "HTML" button below
3. Adjust the width
You may need to also adjust your form width to prevent scrolling.
Thanks and I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 08:46 AM
4. Please hit "Update" button on the HTML Source Editor
5. Please hit "Complete" on the field when done editing the HTML Source Editor
- nrgfitnessAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 09:10 AMThanks, that’s sorted
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 09:11 AM
You're welcome. Please feel free to contact us again if you have questions regarding our forms. Thanks for using Jotform.