- spinalhomecareAsked on October 24, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Hello, I've just built our first form and tested it on a Mac and iphone to make sure it works. All is ok, except that the next and back buttons don't do anything. Any ideas on what we need to do to fix this? The whole point of us using Jotform is that our website is built in Flash and Mac products don't work with the form. We have taken the html embeded option and put it on our website. I can't upload a screen shot as the tester is not in our office.
Many thanks, Corrin
- pinoytechAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 10:03 AM
We sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. May we ask your website url where your form embedded for us to investigate the said issue and for further assistance?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Can you tell us what browser you were using for further testing?
I have tested your form using a Mac runing a Lion version here is the screenshot of the test.
- guest_22912791690055Answered on October 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Hi Guys, thanks for your speedy reponse. The website url is http://testwebsiteshc.webeden.co.uk/ I'm not sure of the version of browser or mac operating version is yet, I've texted the person with the mac and have asked them. I'll post here as soon as I know. Corrin
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 11:07 AM
We'll wait for your response!
- spinalhomecareAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 06:42 AM
Hi, it all seems to be working now. Many thanks for your help.
- AtlglittergirlsAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 02:11 PM
This same thing is happening to me. How did you fix it? Plus all of the forms are showing the hidden the fields without being prompted.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 02:52 PM
Can you plese open a separate thread so you can provide more details in order for us to further investigate?