- capt742000Asked on March 15, 2018 at 09:05 PM
I have a Short Text field that is validated as numeric, but I need to prevent someone from entering a zero in this field. Can I set an error condition if this happens?
Filed Name is "Number of Adults Attending at $20 each"
Mike E.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 03:23 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to prevent users from entering zero but you can add condition to check if the value of the text box is zero. If it is zero, you can show a message is form and hide the submit button of form.
Please check the following cloned form and see if it works as expected: https://form.jotform.com/80741919147967 Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- capt742000Answered on March 16, 2018 at 10:43 AMLooks great, but where is this form so I can clone it? I do not see it in
my list of forms.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 12:35 PM
The cloned Form is the link given by my colleague, and it is not located in your my list of forms.
Copy this URL and paste it in your Import Form.
To clone the form you can check this guide:How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this information helps.
Let us know how it goes.
- capt742000Answered on March 16, 2018 at 04:43 PMGot it. Thank you.