- AbruzziAsked on October 24, 2012 at 02:52 PM
Is it possible that the form that I have created post informations on page, not to send them to my e-mail ?
I created form but every time someone filled it I got mail, I want to react like a post on my web page, is this possible ? Thank you so much !!!
- moonzkieAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 03:04 PM
You may delete the notification email that you have setup for your form to stop receiving notifications everytime someone fill your form.
To delete your notification:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click on Notification (or whatever you renamed it to)
4. In the Compose Email wizard, click Delete Email
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 05:45 PM
In addition to deleting the notification, please see this user guide. Alternatively, you could select the Thank You Page Wizard's Thank You message option and use the same tags in the message that would have been used in the notification.
If you would like further information on either option, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 05:48 PM
Perhaps this thread may also be helpful.