- ProtoRealAsked on October 24, 2012 at 04:11 PM
i cant' add jotform to zapier.
i got the following msg whenever i try to test connection
JotForm authorization failed: APIKey is not authorized to use (/user/Protoreal/forms)
- moonzkieAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 04:46 PM
Regarding to Zapier integrations. I would suggest you to contact Zapier customer support to email@example.com. For more detailed information.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 04:48 PM
In addition to what Moonzkie has adviced to you, please follow the instructions provided on this guide, please have in mind that you need to create a Jotform first and have at least 1 submission so Zapier will take any value data from it. Also, make sure you already registered a zapier account
- ProtoRealAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 02:12 AM
I do followed the instruction and i'm a jotform paying user from one year. I'll try to contact zapier.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 04:21 AM
Can you let us know what app you've selected on the options so that we can try to replicate it, please. Thanks!