- endersislandAsked on March 16, 2018 at 12:22 PM
Please help! Even though I have selected different templates and tried to customize my own, the only template displaying at the URL is the default.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 01:31 PM
Would you kindly Share which theme you are changing to and its not changing? This is the theme I see on my end.
I have also cleared your form cache just incase this may be the cause of the problem.
Kindly share a screenshot also of the theme that is currently displaying on your form Below is how you can post the screenshot to our forum.
- endersislandAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 01:36 PM
Still displaying this way...
- endersislandAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Update: It's displaying correctly in IE and Firefox but not Chrome.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 01:55 PM
The most likely explanation to this is that your browser cache has old form data. Kindly follow the guide below on how to clear your browser cache.
If its displaying correctly on IE browser and Firefox then you will need to clear your Chrome browser cache.