- tullymortgagesAsked on March 16, 2018 at 12:24 PM
I have created a Card Form, and embedded it on my site.
I'm experiencing a few issues;
- When using the direct link (ie. jotform.com) the form seems to crash on mobile, however on the embedded version it does not
- The load time of the application is extremely slow. You can view the embedded from here and it takes quite some time to load up;
- Mobile Features not working on embedded version. When you click on a date it pulls up the full calendar on iPhone, as opposed to the iPhone specific date selector. The web based date selector on a phone is quite cumbersome to select a date quite far back.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 01:53 PM
Yes I see the form takes a little while to load fully. It is slow on your website and also via the direct link. The reason for this is because you have approx. 200 cards.
I assume your form crashes on mobile because your form is too heavy to run on it. RAM on a mobile can be considerably less than a desktop/laptop. You are testing this on an iPhone right? An iPhone 6 for example has only 1GB DDR3 RAM available.
A possible solution is to break your form down into smaller forms and chain them together via thank you pages.
I tried to reproduce the problem of the calendar not using the iPhone selector but I couldn't get that far. The form is crashing.