- amirk647Asked on March 16, 2018 at 03:08 PM
Hi there, how can I disable the progress bar and the "see all" button on the one question form? The option in the design and options feature on the site doesn't work when I uncheck it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 04:30 PM
It's not possible yet. The "Show Form Progress" option will only remove the progress, not the entire button section. Let me escalate this as a request. If we have an update, we will let you know here.
- amirk647Answered on March 16, 2018 at 04:43 PMThank you. It just seems like that options does nothing.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 10:23 AM
Your request has already been escalated to our development team and it is in opened status. Removing it from form stand-alone version is not possible currently due to the fact that it is the only way to overview form. On the other hand, there is a way to remove this but this is possible only for the embedded forms.
If you use your forms by embedding to a website, you may want to consider to use Inline Embed method. Once you uncheck " Show Progress Bar" option, progress bar will be hided completely.
- amirk647Answered on March 27, 2018 at 10:43 AMHi there, thank you for your update. What is the inline embedding method? may you please guide me to how to set this up?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 12:03 PM
I looked for the inline embed option and was also unable to find it. I will follow up with Rose to see where that option is located. We will update you as soon as we have further information.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 12:14 PM
It seems the inline embed options are available from the embedded form. Embed the form to your webpage with smart embed enabled and the options should be available from a menu in the embedded form:
- amirk647Answered on March 27, 2018 at 01:43 PMBut when I disable the feature from imbedded form it doesn’t actually disable it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:09 PM
Would you mind providing a link to the page where the form is embedded? We will be happy to have a look.