I was charged tax and we are a tax exempt organization

  • Profile Image
    Asked on March 16, 2018 at 03:32 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on March 16, 2018 at 04:40 PM

    We can request for Vat Exemption to FastSpring, our payment processor who handles your payments to Jotform. Please send us your Tax Exempt document to support@jotform.com. Please put this thread ID in the subject line, #1417829.

    Or, send a request to FastSpring support about the exemption. You can send them an email to support@fastspring.com.