- UCCYO2018Asked on March 17, 2018 at 12:31 AM
The test form does not scroll down on my apple MacBook Pro?
You have to use the keyboard keys to go down the form.
If people are not aware, they may think there is issue with the form?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 09:53 AM
Is your form embedded on a website by any chance? If so, can you please share the URL where the form is embedded?
I have tested your form on my MacBook Pro and it is scrolling normally.
- UCCYO2018Answered on March 17, 2018 at 04:43 PMHi Adrian,
Thanks for your response.
No, I have not yet embedded the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 05:23 PM
I do not have the same device, so can't make another test. But please try using another browser just to see if that's a browser issue.
- UCCYO2018Answered on March 20, 2018 at 12:43 AMHi,
I have put the form on https://www.cyo.org.nz/page/514098
It works well, can you add to a form - that a copy gets sent to you - the person that submits the form?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 06:27 AM
I checked your form and you have it created already:
It is just wrongly configured.
The Autoresponder should go to Email field:
So whatever your users enter as an email address, Autoresponder will be sent to it.
I corrected that for you in your form.
Let us know if you have any further concerns.
- UCCYO2018Answered on March 20, 2018 at 06:43 AMHi,
Thanks a lot for your support. All working well.