- mark muncyAsked on March 17, 2018 at 10:50 PM
I have reset by password several times and I can not log in? please help thanks
- JotForm SupportIreneAAnswered on March 17, 2018 at 11:36 PM
Your account was suspended because of these forms Updated Payment Information Form and Clone of Updated Payment Information Form asking credit card information. We have deleted the CC fields in your forms and unsuspended your account.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations.
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
- sharkpaw3Answered on March 17, 2018 at 11:43 PMI have no forms like that in my account have no idea what you are talking about. I actually can log in now as I have fixed my passwords and can get to my forms just fine now = thanks