- guest_22977697157069Asked on October 24, 2012 at 09:15 PM
I have recently switched my hosting company and the form stopped working. Please let me know what do I have to do to get it working? Please call me at 407-883-0914 OR email me at Kashefs@gmail.comPage URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM
We do not offer phone support as for the moment.
However, can you please provide us the formID or the URL of your website where the form is embedded?
- kashAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM
The URL is http://www.lisavisa.com/location.html
The form ID is: http://www.jotform.me/jsform/91383132992
- kashAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I just uploaded the correct page so please try now
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 24, 2012 at 10:51 PM
According to our system log this is the reason why your email adddress firstname.lastname@example.org were not recieving notifications is due to being in our bounce list, I have already removed and also I have set email@example.com as the sender
Please let us know if you still require of our help