- reneegmAsked on March 18, 2018 at 09:46 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2018 at 10:05 AM
To upload an image in the form, use our Image tool;
To accept file uploads in the form, add our File Upload tool. Please follow the steps here https://www.jotform.com/help/332-How-to-create-upload-forms.
- reneegmAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 09:43 AMI was able to upload the image. However, when working with Customize PDF in the Submissions area, I put two image in there but when the PDF is created the image are super small. When I am working with the design, they look perfect and the pixels are plenty but when the PDF is made it is just a small thing on the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 11:59 AM
If you want to include the headers, text and images from the form in the PDF, here is how to do so:
Images included in this manner should be close to the same size as in the form.
The PDF customization does not show the exact sizing of images and does tend to show them quite a bit smaller than the appear in the PDF. If you want to include them in this manner, it would require making them quite a bit larger in the editor.
- reneegmAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 12:43 PMI had Show Headers and Text already turned on
- reneegmAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 12:43 PMWhen I tell it to Create PDF Form under “More” on the My Forms page, the images appear much better. But it the automatic PDF that is attached to the email that we received a submission, that is when it is not working. Also, why is the recipient not getting a copy of the PDF as well?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 01:56 PM
The PDF attachment option is not enabled for the forms autoresponder email:
The form logo is a bit odd when converted to PDF format. I would recommend removing the logo and adding in another image field to replace it: