- CRCformsAsked on March 19, 2018 at 04:43 AM
Please see message below being received by one of our users. He has completed the form but is still unable to access the data.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 08:12 AM
We do have the approving process of whitelisting IP addresses. So, perhaps, it could take a while for our reviewers to check the reason of IP being banned. We can speed this up for you, if you share the username or IP which is banned, it would be better if you provide both.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- CRCformsAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 09:02 AM
Many thanks. If you could speed this up then I'd be grateful.
Username is tblackman and my IP address is 172.16.8.30
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 10:36 AM
I can see that the account tblackman has an IP address 22.214.171.124 associated. I have now whitelisted it, so you can try to log in once more.
Please let us know if you need any other assistance as to your JotForms.
- CRCformsAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Many thanks - all working now.