- DailyMirrorAsked on March 19, 2018 at 06:45 AM
I am trying to work out how to delete data from Jotform after a set number of days.
We are collecting data for fulfillment of competitions and promotions, a set number of days after the closing dates we don't want to keep any data in Jotform.
The steps would be;
1. Form link is accessed by user
2. User complete form and submits
3. Closing date is reached
4. All data required is stored inline with GDPR requirements
5. All remaining data in Jotform is deleted (for example, closing date plus 90 days)
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 10:56 AM
We can automatically delete submission data after it is received but we can't set the date when it would be deleted.
You can try to take a look at our /auto_delete_submissions app which should help you.
Do note that, this app will delete submission record as soon as it is received.Once it is deleted, the submission data is not retained on our server.
Hope this information helps.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.