- sytuAsked on February 17, 2011 at 07:25 AM
i have designed the form bt now it appears half way...what settings can i use?
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 07:30 AM
I've checked your page source. There is a table ".contentpaneopen" wrapping your form embed script. Give it a width such as widht="100%" then it will display correctly.
- sytuAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 08:04 AM
i have done that but it doesnt change anything
- serkanAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 08:26 AM
Undo your last change. You seem to break page layout.
- ewprattAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 08:52 AM
The issue appears to be a simple fix. After the table containing all of the form fields, a new table is started with the same class name. In that table is the following code:
That code needs to be cut from that table, the now empty table rtemoved, and the cut code pasted into the end of the table with all of the form fields.
- sytuAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 11:39 PM
i Have done it but its still doesnt work nothing changes
- ewprattAnswered on February 18, 2011 at 08:55 AM