- davidtoddAsked on March 19, 2018 at 12:09 PM
I have had multiple reports from form users that they are unable to enter any information into any of the Long Text Entry fields on my form. Clicking into the field shows a flashing cursor but no text appears in the field.
Please can you investigate
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 01:53 PM
While checking the form you shared, I could not replicate any issue with Long Text Entry fields, text appears properly:
I have tested the form on Tablet and PC (several browsers). Can you kindly specify which device/browser is causing the issue?
- davidtoddAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 05:45 AM
Thank you for the response. I discovered that if I disable the 'Markdown Editor' option on the field, it can be used on a tablet device. This resolves the issue for the time being but it maybe something to look at moving forward.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 09:43 AM
I was able to replicate the issue on an iPad device when Markdown Editor was set to ON.
I will forward this to our developers and we will let you know when there is an update.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 03:28 AM
The problem was occurring on all mobile devices and it should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience we have caused.
Thank you for reporting the problem.