- calliepeguesAsked on March 19, 2018 at 01:44 PM
I have PayPal integrated onto an order able form but the section does not total out, submit doesn't work
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 03:03 PM
I cloned your form and replicated the issue, it seems that PayPal integration doesn't calculate the total price in your form.
I have forwarded the issue to our second level,they will check it our further.
We will let you know via this thread if updates are available.
- calliepeguesAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 03:51 PM
Thanks! I've got a similar, simpler form that does seem to work and process payments. I've cloned it and added the extra product options, and at that point it breaks.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Thank you for giving us additional information, but I can't seem to replicate the issue by adding the extra product option and it doesn't break my PayPal integration.
- calliepeguesAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 05:00 PM
Ok, what is causing it to break when all the settings are the same?
- calliepeguesAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 05:36 PM
I just duplicated the working form **again**, implemented the additional product options... and it broke...AGAIN.
WORKING FORM: https://form.jotform.com/70265664484160
NOR WORKING: https://form.jotform.com/80776496484171
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 08:11 PM
The bug report ticket has been assigned to one of our developers. We will let you know if we have any updates.
It seems that something is internally broken on the form. You may consider creating form from the scratch instead of cloning it, the new form should not have the issue.
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:00 AM
The issue was about new "Disable Products" option but it is fixed.
I have checked your form and total is working fine now.
If you have any other issue, please feel free to contact us.