- JoeLluverasAsked on March 19, 2018 at 02:24 PM
Hi, one of our most important forms is not working, the last time it got a submission was on the 16th, the other 2 forms we have on our website are working, Can you please help us figure this out as soon as possible as we get about 2 to 5 submissions a day? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 03:37 PM
I have just tested your form and I can see it works fine, I just filled it our and I got the thank you page when clicked on the submit button:
I have also checked the email history for the recipient address and emails are sending without any problem.
May you please check the submissions page and see if submissions are there?
I would also like to kindly ask you more details about the issue:
1. Are submissions appearing on the submissions page of your form, but you're not receiving them via email?
2. Are your users getting any error when trying to submit the form?
Please note that might be that the form is working as expected, but the traffic may have decreased on this page.
We will wait for your response.
- JoeLluverasAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 07:32 AM
Hi, we did a test outside our office, and we got this through 2 different tests, please look at the attachment.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 09:36 AM
Your form has the unique submissions enabled, that'w why that message appears, to turn off such option you only need to go to the settings tab, form settings section, click on the show more button and scroll down until the "Unique submissions" option where you need to select "No check".
I hope this helps.