- Dr. Spencer GainesAsked on March 19, 2018 at 04:27 PM
I created a form on your website entitled to "Pre-Marital Questionnaire" (https://form.jotform.com/80738898084171). The link was working on the day I created the form however, I am getting "form not found message" when I go to the web address. I went to your trouble shooting page and this appears to be an ongoing problem with your platform. I have created two forms already on your site however; how can I consider going with a pay package if the trial form I created already has problems. I am in the wedding industry and I cannot afford to have another email from a client who was unable to use the form.
Please fix this issue with this form or tell what I can do at my end.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 05:51 PM
You have been suspended because your forms are asking for SSN and other private information without following our security guidelines. I checked your business page, and I can see its nature. I will send you the guidelines by email, but here are some parts of the guidelines that you have to follow to collect this information in forms:
1. Add an agreement in the form for users to read and agree/confirm.
2. Add an e-Signature widget for them to sign.
Note that I have already reactivated your account, so you should be able to the changes now. Please do it as soon as soon as possible.
Thank you for your kind understanding on this matter.
- Dr. Spencer GainesAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 10:43 PMYou are correct with the Wedding License by Mail form however; the Pre-marital Questionnaire asks normal questions (no SS No.) and this is the one I will use most.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 04:54 AM
I can see that your account and forms are active now. But you should obey our security rules.
You need to follow the steps that my colleague had advised. Please do it as soon as possible. Otherwise, we have to suspend your account again.
Thank you for your understanding.