- greenwichAsked on March 20, 2018 at 12:19 AM
We use Jotform for a online test module, here is the link: https://form.jotform.co/80017050934852
We are facing some issues with this. On all browsers except MS Edge, the system fails to recognise the microphone (see screenshot attached). Can you please look into this and let us know what we can do fix this.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 06:14 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form in chrome browser and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. There seems to some permission issue and I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 09:06 AM
Hi we apologize for the inconvenience. The problem has been fixed. The thing is chrome browsers updated it permission policy. It should be okay now. Please try and let us know of the problem persist.
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 08:20 PM
Hi guys,It is still not working.Can you please check again?Is there something we need to do from our end?Thank you,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 02:24 AM
I did test your form and I see the issue. Your message has reached our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- JotForm SupporthaykAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 05:37 AM
The Issue has been fixed. Please try the widget once again and let us know. Thanks!