- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 01:50 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Please allow us to explain what triggered the suspension of your account.
I have checked your account and I see that you have one form that is active and another one that is archived.
The issue with the one that is archived are these fields:
As for the form that is active, it has these fields:
Which, like the other form, it can also be considered provided that you have the widgets.
However, the active form also has this field
Again, If you would like to collect payments using your form, please check the available payment integrations that we currently have — https://apps.jotform.com/search/payment
I have deleted the fields and reactivated your account. If you have other questions regarding this, please feel free to let us know.
- ChantelleRAAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 02:43 AMThank you, my account still shows as suspended and not able to go in.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 05:48 AM
Your account is active:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- ChantelleRAAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 07:43 AMI managed to add the signature widget but was unable to amend anything else
because now I'm suspended again. I get an error saying I've been banned.
Can you please activate the account again.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 10:20 AM
I did check your account and did not find any issue with that. Your account is already active and you should not have any trouble. I have cleared your form cache from here. Do try to sign in to your JotForm account and get back to us if you have any trouble.
We will wait for your response.