- davidperrimanAsked on March 20, 2018 at 01:31 PM
I have set the date so that they can only select a Tuesday but I only want them to select the Tuesday of the next/current week. (I.e. so that they can only select this Tuesday and not one in the future. How do I achieve that?.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use the Date Limits Option
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 02:17 PM
You can use the Start & End date option, and set the start and end dates of the current week.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/80785459886984
Feel free to test it and clone it.
However, you will have to update the dates each week.
I will also check if there is a possibility to disable all other Tuesdays with CSS, so you don't have to update the form each week. If I find a solution with CSS, I will update you via this thread.
- davidperrimanAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 06:43 PMYes I need it to be able to be sent each week so this solution would not
- WTAAWitzAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 05:05 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but can't you use "today" as start date and "today+7" as end date?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 08:33 AM
The workaround provided above can meet your requirements.
Please select allowed days of the week Tuesdays and fill out the Start and End Date with today / today+7. Unfortunately, I could not see your requirement as to the situation when the form is being submitted on Tuesday, so I suppose that you need to allow only next Tuesday then. To achieve that, I suggest setting today+1 as the Start day:
Hope this helps! But if you need further assistance, just let us know.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 08:34 AM
Thanks for your assistance @WTAAWitz! We really appreciate that :)