- RobinAsked on March 20, 2018 at 02:53 PM
I created a log in and password and am not able to get in. It says suspended.
I have started on a form which I hope is still saved as my boss is wanting to go forward with it.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:05 PM
Your account was suspended because of this form https://form.jotform.com/80467938584170
In order for us to restore your account, those fields have to be removed.
You can collect payments only through Payment integrations available: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
We'll wait for your response.
- RobinAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:43 PMThanks for your quick response.
If you notice on the form it is for Registration. Our patients can keep a card on file in case of charges incurred after insurance or if a child comes in without a parent etc.
I was planning on using a different form with payment integration.
Is there a way around this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 03:55 PM
I'm afraid no, we have zero tolerance policy when it comes to collecting payment information, so Payment integrations would be the only way to go.
I'll point out a snippet from our Terms:
"Phishing. You agree that JotForm, Inc. may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining, for example: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm Service to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to, credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of JotForm, Inc. including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information."
If you have any further questions, please let us know.
- RobinAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 08:43 PMYou've received an encrypted message from firstname.lastname@example.orgTo view your messageSave and open the attachment (message.html), and follow the instructions.Sign in using the following email address: email@example.comThis email message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient or recipients and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.Message encryption by Microsoft Office 365
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 01:09 AM
It looks like your message is encrypted by Office 365 and sent as an attachment which was not posted on support forum. We request you to open the thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1420767 and post your response.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!