- KbcpAsked on March 20, 2018 at 05:37 PM
My website company is trying to upload my jotforms but its not working. I m copying and paste the embed code. Is there anything else I should be doing differently?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 06:51 PM
- KbcpAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 07:24 PM
I just copied and paste the code. I didn't use an embed method. Which one should I use for my website?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 20, 2018 at 09:51 PM
Please provide the website where you embed the form so we can investigate it further.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- KbcpAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 07:01 PM
They said that it disappears once added.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 08:22 PM
Is the form embedded on the front page of the website link you've provided? I checked the Home page and I did not see any embedded JotForm.
Please try re-embedding the form using the iFrame Method. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
If the issue still persists, please let us know what page you're trying to embed the form so we can further check it.