- wtbrownjrAsked on February 17, 2011 at 09:56 AM
If you have a lot of forms, then dragging them to folders does not work very well and is pretty frustrating. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 08:13 AM
Yes, right click on a form on My Forms page, then select Move to Folder option and then the folder name.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 08:20 AM
In relation to the question, is there an Undo Move (in case you change your mind) like in Windows where you can either right-click on the desktop and click "Undo Move" in the contextual menu or hit Ctrl+Z? (The Restore button in the Trash is a useful feature, BTW.)
- PortalMonAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 02:36 PM
When I right click on a form name, I see the menu you have displayed above, but I do not have the Move to Folder option - and yet I have a number of folders in my account?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 08, 2011 at 02:45 PM
You'd have to click on the Main tab for the "Move To a Folder" to appear.