- sdccsfAsked on March 20, 2018 at 09:17 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 03:27 AM
You can revert your form to a previous version. Inside of this guide, you can find how to do it:
- sdccsfAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 06:40 PM
Got it done, but it now shows a "modified date" of 3/21/18. I was hoping to show the last revision date before my erroneous modification last night.
Is there any way to not show that "modified date" when reverting to an former version?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 09:15 PM
It's not possible to change that date, basically, that is the date when you indeed made the last change to the form (reverting back to a previous one), the dates when changes are performed are automatically captured.
- sdccsfAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 10:15 PM
Ok, thank you.