- kristinemusaracaAsked on March 21, 2018 at 03:44 AM
The revert version doesn't "stick" when reverted. If you navigate to the form list/inventory then back to the reverted form, it does not appear as it should.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to View Form Revision History
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 06:38 AM
Can you kindly provide us more information, so we could check it closer?
Which one of your forms do you refer to?
- kristinemusaracaAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 09:06 AM
Hi, Victoria. The form is https://form.jotform.com/73094223139151
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 11:27 AM
Unfortunately, I am now able to replicate the issue you described. It seems that the first modification per each session can not be undone.
Thank you for reporting, this thread will now be escalated to our back-end team. We will keep you posted with any updates we get.
- kristinemusaracaAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 11:29 AM