- guest_22981378564062Asked on October 25, 2012 at 04:32 PM
My customers need to send me numerous picture files when they complete their form. I'd like to make this process easier for my customer than just uploading picture files one at a time. What if Dropbox is used? Would that make DRAG AND DROP possible. This would REALLY be a TREMENDOUS advance for my business. Please let me know.
- WtfuckAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 04:57 PM
Yes you can.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 06:26 PM
You can make use of the Multi upload button, drag and drop is possible.
To do this simply Click the upload field and enable Allow Multiple.
- guest_22981378564062Answered on October 25, 2012 at 07:35 PM
You guys are really cool! I'm impressed.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 08:24 PM
Thank you so much for trying our form builder :)
Please feel free to contact us anytime with any concerns or questions you may have.
- StrawberryDesignsAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 09:25 PM
I do have another question. Once I create a form in Jotform and I use the "Allow Multiple" upload feature, will my respondents be able to drag and drop and entire Windows folder onto my form and accomplish the drag and drop upload process that way? For example: Let's say that my customer has a folder on his desktop titled "Special Pictures" and that folder contains 35 .jpg files. Can my customer just drag and drop the entire "Special Pictures" folder onto my form to accomplish the upload of the 35 .jpg's?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Sorry but it's not possible because our multi-upload tool will read the folder's extension not the file contents. But you can always highlight all the files and drop them to the upload field or you can click on the multi-upload button and browse all the files.
- StrawberryDesignsAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM