- FioreRAsked on March 21, 2018 at 11:05 AM
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 12:29 PM
You can do so by editing the Recipient Emails list on your Email Notification.
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Edit Form" button.
2. In the Form Builder, go to the "Emails" section.
Click the "Settings" button in the top menu. After that, go to the "Emails" section.
3. Hover the notification and then click the "Edit" icon.
4. Navigate to the "Recipients" tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" there. You can edit, delete or add a new one there.
5. Click the "Save" button in the main form builder to save all the changes made.
6. Finally, all you have to do is preview your form, fill it out, and click the submit button. You should now notice your notifications arriving at the new email address you have specified.