- MasortiAsked on March 21, 2018 at 11:53 AM
it keeps saying im on test mode
I have spoken to strip and they said all looks fine and i should speak to you about the form.
I also have a 'secret key' if I need it.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 01:17 PM
It might be that your Stripe Integration mode is still on Test Mode. Have you tried checking the Payment Settings and mode?
If the Mode is "Test Mode", kindly select Live Mode.
Let us know how it goes.
- MasortiAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 05:43 AMThe stripe form is on live mode
I think I need to change the details on stripe but there is no where for me to change this even if I disable and able stripe again!
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 08:51 AM
In order to set the Stripe integration as Test Mode:
1)Please click on Payment Settings.
2) Go and click on the gear icon as seen on the gif in order to see Payment Settings.
3) select Test Mode option under the Mode section.
You can refer to this gif given below:
I hope it helps.
- MasortiAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 09:43 AMThanks but it wasn’t test code I needed, I wanted to get it working and live.
I have got it working myself now.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 10:09 AM
Please accept my sincere apologies for the misunderstanding.
If you need any other assistance, we will gladly assist you.