- aracersedgeAsked on October 25, 2012 at 06:34 PM
I am creating a ski reservation form and for each skier I need the exact same information -- up to seven skiers (after that they need to call for special discount.
I've created what I need for the first skier -- which consists of 9 separate fields. Is there a way to copy all nine fields at one and just copy and past six times -- or do I need to copy each field 6 different times?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 06:41 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Currently, there is no way to duplicate multiple fields at once, however, you can duplicate your fields on by one.
We are sorry for the inconveniences.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- aracersedgeAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 06:43 PM
Well -- it wasn't the answer I'd hoped for, but you guys sure are FAST!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 25, 2012 at 06:47 PM
That option is asked from time to time, so we will consider adding it in the future. However, there is no ETA for now.
Thank you for your kind words :)
- ceffarmoorAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I would like to have this function as well for pretty much the same reason.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I have added your vote with regards this feature request. hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future but we cannot give you an estimate on if and when this will be impleted.
Thank you for using Jotform. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 01:11 PM
hi, please add my vote to this as well.
except, i would also love ability to copy a block of controls from one form to another,
and/or ability to save a block of controls in a personal library of control-groups.
i think many users would love this.
- alicchenAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Another +1 for this feature. Clicking "Duplicate" multiple times for large numbers of entries can can tiring. Additionally, the duplicate tends to mess up the order and that requires more effort to re-arrange things.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 03, 2013 at 02:13 AM
Thank you, I have added both your votes so hopefully our developers will be able to implement this.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- earthdaysfAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 02:43 PM
i noticed the following requests for this feature:
There are probably more.
seems a lot of people would like this
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 03:40 PM
The feature request ticket has been already forwarded to our Developers. Currently the ticket is marked as nice to do, and we hope to see it implemented at some point.
We will update this thread as soon as we have any news. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:49 AM
Please be advised that it's now possible to copy multiple fields. See Item #2 in our latest JotForm Weekly Updates thread (June 11 to 17, 2013) for details.
If you would like assistance with this feature, we'd be happy to help.