- meilaniAsked on March 21, 2018 at 05:37 PM
I have created a survey for my clients to fill out, but my entire account has been suspended.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 07:23 PM
"Phishing. You agree that JotForm, Inc. may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining, for example: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately."
If you want to have your account reactivated, we will need to delete those fields first.
- meilaniAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 12:43 PMOkay, But these forms were specifically deigned to obtain that type of information from our clients… Do we need to pay for some sort of monthly package to be able to do that? We are an actual business, do we need to send you our business license or something? We just want an effective way to collect information from our clients who are interested in partnering with us.
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Upon review of your account we have noticed that you added a signature field to collect on credit card information, and you stated this is necessary for your business operations.
But unforntunatelly this type of collection is not allowed, nor it will be allowed using any type of widget, the only way is to pre-Authorize the transaction to validate the credit card or to run it with our payment integration tools.
Might you need to collect on this specific information on plain text field we advise you to do it some other way or means, like fax or email ...etc.
In regard to upgrading or changing plan. This option is not available to any of our subscriptions. Meaning that even PAID account can and will be suspended when found in violation of this condition.
Your account is active and your form available to work on it.
- meilaniAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 02:43 PMOkay. Thank you!
- meilaniAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 02:43 PMAnother account that I created for a separate company has also been suspended, the account is for GOOMEE, would you please fix that and I will change their form so they cannot take a signature or any money information?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 03:17 PM
OK, as agreed I have reactivated the GOOMEE account. Please log in and remove the credit card fields from that form.