- JLenardAsked on March 22, 2018 at 10:54 AM
When I try to clone a form, nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 12:23 PM
You have a Free account and Free accounts can have up to 5 active forms. Considering that you have 11 forms in your account you can not create a new form or clone a form. I inspected the forms inside of the My Forms folder in your account and all of your forms have just a heading field. Example - http://www.jotform.us/form/80116498564160
I would suggest you to delete those forms and the to clone a form.
I also noticed that you are a sub account user of the account KickUp. You should be able to clone a form inside of Shared with you folder considering that account KickUp does not have a form limit.
- JLenardAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 01:43 PMI cannot clone a form within the KickUp shared forms either. Do you know
Sent with Mailtrack
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 02:22 PM
I was able to replicate the issue in my sub account. I cannot create a new form or clone a form in shared with your folder.
I will report this issue to our developers. Once this issue is resolved we will update you via this thread.
For now, I can only suggest you to delete the blank forms in your account, then to create/clone a new form in your account and then to move the form to the main account. Please check the option 3 of this guide to see how to move the form to the main account:
Once you move the form to the main account ask the main account user to share that form with your account.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 02:32 PM
I just noticed that this issue was already reported by the main account user KickUp in this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1397069. The thread is private, so you will not be able to access it. I will check with our developer that is assigned to this issue if there is any update. If there is, I will inform you via this thread.
- JLenardAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 06:43 PMI never try to create forms in my account - I only try to clone forms
within the KickUp account. Any idea why I can't clone?
Sent with Mailtrack
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 10:20 PM
At this time, when you create or clone a form, it is being created in the 'My Forms'. The issue has been already forwarded to our developers.
In the meantime, you may consider the following workaround:
1) Delete your blank forms.
2) Clone/create the form.
3) Drag and drop created form to the shared folder.