- shenutriAsked on March 22, 2018 at 12:25 PM
I have accidentally changed the layout/ design of my form today and would like it to look the way it was before. The preview of the version history looks 100% correct but as soon as I click "revert" it shows the wrong "new" layout.
I would be very grateful for your help!
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 01:23 PM
Kindly clear your browser's cache or try viewing it in another browser/incognito mode.
I have also cleared your form cache.
Let us know if the issue still remains.
- shenutriAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 07:49 AM
Unfortunately, the problem still remains.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 10:08 AM
As I check your form, it seems your version is current.
Can you try again to go to your Revision History and change the version?
Select your form and click more, choose Revision History.
For more information, you can check this guide:-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
Let us know how it goes.
- shenutriAnswered on March 24, 2018 at 01:34 PM
Strangely enough, the screenshot you sent me looks correct. However, I still get a blue background and wrong colouring in general (see screenshot). I tried deleting the cache as well as a different browser and even a different device. Any idea what could be the problem?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 24, 2018 at 03:16 PM
I have cleared my browser cache and this is how I see it now.
Kindly do let us know if your view is different.