- kthaasAsked on March 22, 2018 at 01:54 PM
Thank you for this - but when I create a pdf there are parts that are unreadable and scrambled. Still can't print the entire survey. Please help
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a PDF Form
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 02:55 PM
I am assuming this was the form you're using Form ID: 80804750862964
Here is the screenshot when I converted the form to PDF.
The PDF form seems to be correct.
Can you tell us what fields are missing or scrambled?
- kthaasAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 02:57 PM
That's not my survey.
Here's the link: https://form.jotform.com/80795048110151
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 03:53 PM
I tested your form and replicated the issue.
It seems that the text fields are not showing or rendering correctly when converted to PDF.
I have forwarded the issue to our second level. We will let you know via this thread if updates are available.
- kthaasAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 03:56 PM
I'm going to take a guess that this isn't the first time you've seen this. Any idea if this is fixable? What kind of timeline are we looking at?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 04:45 PM
I have seen some PDF form that has the same issue but can be fixed by just ticking show headers and text in the PDF settings.However, your form is different and would need a different solution.
We can't give you a timeline when the issue can be fixed but rest assured our developers will do their best to find a solution.
- KarenAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 11:50 AM
Wondering what’s the status on being able to print surveys that aren’t cut off by your advertising footer or download PDFs that are readable. Without these two things, your survey service doesn’t work for organizations to use
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 12:53 PM
I see that the issue has already been forwarded to our backend team and being looked into. Unfortunately, there is no update yet on the issue. If there is any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.