- jeffbenningtonAsked on October 26, 2012 at 08:33 AM
Everything looks good on my form, but when I receive the notification I'm missing the text that was entered in the "Synopsis" section.... but only in the email I receive after the form is sublitted. Here's the form link:
Any help would be appreciated,
- moonzkieAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 08:39 AM
This can be fixed by recreating your form notification.
To delete your notification:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click on Notification (or whatever you renamed it to)
4. In the Compose Email wizard, click Delete Email
After deleting the old notification, create another notification mail:
1. Click Email Alerts
2. Click Add New Email
3. Choose Notification then click Next
4. Complete the wizard
Hope you find this useful. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 08:40 AM
Your current notification template is using an outdated tag for the "Synopsis" field.
To fix inconsistencies between your form and its notification, you will have to delete your old notification and create a new one.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification (or whatever its name is)
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notification, click Next then finish the Email Alert Wizard
A new, untouched email alert will always display fields as it is displayed on the form.
Note that if you apply new changes to an email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated (to protect the changes you made).