- AtlantisandPedalheadsAsked on March 22, 2018 at 07:55 PM
Is there a way to add a mobile responsive widget or to make an existing form responsive. I followed the online tutorial on how to do that, but the responsive icon was missing in the developer tools.Page URL:
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 02:11 AM
I assume that you have mentioned this guide:
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. However, this guide is deprecated now and all our forms are responsive by default.
- AtlantisandPedalheadsAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 01:32 PM
Hi Tina, Thanks for the response. I have tested and previewed our surveys on a mobile device and they are not responsive. Not sure if this is because these are old forms, but there isn't a place for me to add this new widget or change the form to be responsive. Basically a portion of the form is cut off on a mobile device. I have slightly changed the form to be able to scroll, but obviously being responsive is better.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 02:23 PM
You can try to add the mobile responsive widget in your form.
Here is a sample screenshot:
Please give it a try and let us know.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:18 AM
I have split your other question into a new thread. You can follow up your thread by clicking the link given below: