- shalonAsked on March 23, 2018 at 12:24 AM
I cant get into my site.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 07:01 AM
It seems your JotForm account has been suspended. I will contact my colleague and inform you again via this support thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 07:53 AM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 11:52 AM
A form made to offer loans may be allowed ONLY from:
Authorized car dealers, banks or credit unions. Otherwise this is considered a SCAM which violates our terms of jobs.
- shalonAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 12:43 AMI'm a loan broker
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 05:14 AM
As our Support Manager has mentioned earlier, loan offers are only allowed for Authorized car dealers, Banks or Credit Unions at JotForm. If you belong to any of this institutions, we need to receive a proof from you.
From what we can see at the moment, your account is registered with gmail email, not your corporate one. This is also the reason to suspend an account.
- shalonAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 10:43 AMI have a corporate email and company since 2007 as you can see on line and
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 30, 2018 at 11:24 AM