- INCITSAsked on March 23, 2018 at 11:04 AM
Hi, I have several pending reports where the user has not yet finished. How can I see some information on these pending reports (i.e., name of user)?
There doesn't seem to be a way to manage pending submissions or provide assistance to users without being able to see which pending submission is theirs.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 12:19 PM
You can view incomplete submissions on your forms submissions page
- INCITSAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 02:44 PM
thanks but my question had nothing to do with payments. so my same question from earlier applies; how do i see information on pending submissions?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 02:54 PM
Oh sorry for not explaining. Incomplete submissions and incomplete payments are nearly identical. So the guide is quite relevant.
You can view your incomplete submissions on the submissions page.
- INCITSAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 03:30 PM
thanks, still not working. there is no details or complete submission buttons. see attached screenshots. Maybe its a setting issues?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 03:35 PM
This question is a duplicate of:
Please use one thread per question