- packleadersdogtrainingAsked on March 23, 2018 at 05:39 PM
Hi there, I am trying to set up a calendar that my clients can use to RSVP for classes. My classes are scheduled for every other Thursday and I'd like the calendar to only show those specific dates as available to RSVP for. I don't see that option on any of the calendars or widgets available. Am I missing something or do you have a suggestion?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 06:41 PM
As far as I understood, you need to allow only specific Thursdays at your Date Picker field. Am I right?
In case you want to allow only Thursdays, I suggest setting only this day allowed at the Limits tab of Date Picker properties:
Here is also a useful guide, which might be of help:
In case you need to apply some other restrictions, please clarify them so we could provide a proper suggestion.
We will galdly assist if you need more help with your JotForms.
- packleadersdogtrainingAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 08:43 PMThat looks very helpful, I'll have to give it a try. The classes are not
every Thursday though. Is there a way to pick specific Thursdays?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 24, 2018 at 12:25 AM
You can also disable a certain date on the calendar. You can add the date you do not want to your calendar.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- packleadersdogtrainingAnswered on March 24, 2018 at 06:43 AMOh sorry I missed that last time! Looks good! Thank you!