- healthcarepathfindersAsked on October 26, 2012 at 06:21 PM
jotform page is "Request A Proposal" I would like the submit button to not only send the form information to jotform.com, but to email@example.com. Is this possible???
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 07:14 PM
Your form is configured to send notifications to that address. Are you not receiving emails for your form? If so, have you checked your spam folder for the missing emails?
If they still are missing, you might need to have our mail server IP's added to your host's whitelist.
This is to ensure that the emails are received successfully. If you need further help, please feel free to ask.
- mfeinauerAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 07:40 PMNew response receivedI have already done both
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 08:14 PM
If you are still facing the problem with your Email Notifications, please let us know. Thank you.
- mfeinauerAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 08:27 PMNew response receivedyes I am still having a problem
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 26, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Notifications was sent successfully to your email firstname.lastname@example.org according to the mail logs. Can you please double check and review on your end? You may also try whitelisting email@example.com, see if this helps.
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[26/Oct/2012:22:52:41 -0400] AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:0000013aa022b88a-4e363ea9-d2ae-4edb-93fb-9df631034050-000000 - RequestId:5fc366b6-1fe1-11e2-ba6f-df668268820f
Thanks for your patience.