- wtkaenglandAsked on March 25, 2018 at 05:12 AM
When exporting to excel the spredsheet only list the product name and does not include the product option, this is also the same on the notification emails.
How can I get this info as without it Jotforms is no good for me?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 07:08 AM
To clarify, do you wish to show on the spreadsheet the other choices other than that has been selected on submission?
Looking forward to your response.
- wtkaenglandAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Hi I would like the spreadsheet along with the email notification to include what is selected in the dropdown of each product, if checked
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 01:49 PM
Could you please share a screenshot of how it looks on your end? I just cloned your form, and did a test submission, the product information is shown in the downloaded Excel file, and email notification:
- wtkaenglandAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 02:15 PM
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 03:54 PM
I have performed an actual submission of your form and can see that the Notification email template AND submissions page do include the information you asked. It seems that you have received previous submissions before you set up additional options.
Can you kindly let us know if the issue will occur in future?
- wtkaenglandAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 04:22 PM
I definitely did the submissions after I set up the additional options, but I can see your submission has come through with all the info. Many thanks
One last question then, is there a way of the options being either in separate columns or separate rows.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 25, 2018 at 05:37 PM
Thank you for your update.
If you notice the issue again, please let us know.